Sunday, June 25, 2006

First Class

I got my results on Friday, and guess what, I got a 1st class degree with honours! It was totally unexpected. Well, I was expecting to get a second upper class (which is the next lower classification) but this totally blew it all away. After what I've been through during my exams and the last 4 years, this really made my day. It hasn't really sunk in yet but I guess it will sometime next week. I will probably sit down and think: wow! unbelievable!
A great personal achievement on my part, and now at least I can put some letters behind my name......

2 Comments:

Blogger Buddhist_philosopher said...

sweeeeet! very very good news! Of course, I never doubted you'd get a first. :) Great work. I hope you're managing to relax and take in some great Bristol weather.

3:32 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Hi Justin,

Thanks for having the faith!
I hope everything is alright at your end ;-)

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home