Saturday, June 10, 2006

Hurray!

Its over!

Its finally over!

I'm done! I've finally finished my exams! The whole purpose of my 4 years being here, all over! I'm now coming out from my self-imposed exile. I feel so exhuasted. It feels like I've aged many years. But at the same time, I feel this joy bursting out from my heart. Like water overflowing from a cup. It feels so strange, not having anything to do. Not having to study or write reports or meet deadlines. Now its just the waiting for the results, which should be out in a couple of weeks. The mouse has emerged.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucia said...

CONGRATULATIONS SJ!!!
The emotions u r feeling r so strange...I felt them as soon as I got my degree last October...and soon u'll enjoy the sweet taste of freedom!!....now u have to PARTY!!!

9:59 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Hey Lucia!

Thanks! Rest assured I will be partying! ;-)
How are you? I hope everything is going well at your end!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home