Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Crunch Time

Oh man. This is really it. My FINAL exams. So much to revise yet so little time. I wonder why do I always feel this way when the exams are approaching. Even when I've done all the necessary revision and practice (which I haven't), I still feel the pressure and butterflies. Is it just me, or is it natural? And the worst thing is everyone in my group seems so calm about it. Maybe I'm just worrying too much.

Well, my first paper is next week, followed by one on the 25th of May. And then afterwards, all the shit will hit the fan. No doubt about it. And no misses too. I'll be craaaazzzzeeey from the 1st of June till the 9th of June. In total I've got 7 papers to plough through. And after that, I'll probably look really really bad.

How I shall look like after my exams

So, I think I will be taking a break from this blog till my exams are over. I need all the resources and time. Good luck to all those that are having exams at this moment. This is SJ....over and out.

1 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Lourdes!

Muchas gracias! Muy amable!

Besos!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home