Monday, July 02, 2007

Folk Free Rain....

Finally! I've now finished my internal secondment at work. If you're wondering what I'm talking about, go read my previous posts. So that means I'm relaxing now, listening to great music, and typing on this blog. Speaking of which, I watched a really nice gig on Sunday. The band is called Malarchy and they play gypsy/balkan/folk music, which I wholeheartedly recommend. If you would like to hear some of their music, they've got a website on myspace which you can go and listen or download. It is at http://www.myspace.com/malarchyband .

And also, if you've been living in the British Isles recently, you'll probably know that we've been experiencing some really shitty weather. Several towns in the Midlands were flooded last week. Over here in Bristol, we're getting it easy. While there have been some downpours, no floods were reported. What we are experiencing now is 5 mins of rain, followed by 5 mins of sunshine, and then rain again. The cycle repeats itself throughout the day. I find this really fustrating. Anyway it tells us that mother earth is going crazy over the changes in climate...

So, now that I've got more free time on my hands, I shall be updating this blog more often. Peace out.....and stay dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home