Saturday, March 24, 2007

Old Friends, Old Times.....

Recently, I've been spending a lot of time meeting up with old friends. Friends that I had shared a house with 2 years ago. It brought back a lot of good and sweet memories. It made me think how life was like for us 2 years ago when we were still students. Everyone that I know was till unchanged, and it felt like a door to the past had just opened up, leading to eerie feelings of deja vu. It demostrated to me how much I've changed/remained the same after 2 years.

But it is good to know that all of them are currently doing well or relatively well given the circumstances. I had promised to mention them in my blog, so here goes:

Federica has finished her studies and is now working in Queens University in Belfast organising glamourous cultural events under the EU banner. I think she'll mix well with the celebrities and famous people, so watch out for her on TV sometime soon!

Lucia is just about to finish her Masters in Italy and will be looking for a job afterwards, hopefully with Ferrari! But she was told that she'll make a good test driver for Lamborghini, so I now know where to buy my cars! (By the way, the Lamborghini website is awesome, check it out at www.lamborghini.com)

Justin is midway through his Masters in Buddhism and made the "short" trip from the States to Bristol to search out future PhD opportunities in Europe, and to meet up with his Spanish girlfriend, Ana, whom I also know very well. Bubbly Ana will be finishing her degree in Law in Spain in a couple of months time.

So in a nutshell, everyone's safe, sound, and doing pretty well. We all met up for dinner together, which I thoroughly enjoyed. It was like old times again. And we all had so much catching up to do! However, good times fly by fast. So it was with a tinge of sadness that I had to say goodbye to them all as they returned home to their respective lives and jobs, with the hope of seeing them again sometime in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home