Sunday, November 26, 2006

Windy Blues

Oh boy! It sure is windy right now in Bristol. I can hear the winds howling outside my window. The BBC's weather forecast for tonight is "wet and windy". Here is a pressure chart from their website for tomorrow's forecast:

As you can see from the chart, the UK is stuck between high and low, which means we'll be getting pretty shitty weather tomorrow. Well, its already shitty now but it'll get worst. What a perfect start to the week. And I'll be tossed around again like a leaf as I ride to work. Perhaps we should adapt, evolve, and sprout wings to allow the wind currents to carry us to work, or wherever we want to go. Just like angels ......

On another note (lighter or heavier, you decide), I'm moving again. Again you say?! Yup, again. Hopefully some time in January, in the new year. The place which I'm staying now is almost perfect. Perfect housemates, perfect facilities, inperfect landlady, which is a real shame, so I'll be moving. And I hope it'll be to somewhere better and cheaper too. It'll be like a bird looking for a new nest, a hermit crab looking for a new shell, a mouse searching for a new hole. The winds of change are blowing again .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home