Sunday, October 22, 2006

Vroom!


Yeah...go ahead and drool! Its a Yamaha TW 125. And its mine. I bought it. I know its not a Harley, but I'm slowly getting there. Its got a kickass rear tire with a good grip and plenty of rubber to burn. Unfortunately, I can't ride it yet as it can't start. I bought it second hand and the previous owner has left it in his garage for 2 years. So the battery is pretty weak and some parts of the bike still needs servicing. He also did some serious off-road riding with it and there's still some mud under the mud guard. Plus I need to get it taxed and buy some insurance before I can ride it on the road. Still I think its a real looker....and once I get my leather bike outfit, we'll both rock the world ! Watch out dude! Hear me come....and bite my dust!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home