Sunday, July 06, 2008

Update 3.0

Ok, I know....the silence is overwhelming. What can I say? Well, many things have happened over the past few months. These things combine together to take up most of my time, hence the lack of any activity on this blog . However, I shall try to rectify that with this update.

For starters, I've been 'sort of' promoted in my job. It's not official, but my responsibilities have gone up. That means more work and more commitment. I've also got myself another motorcycle.....and a car....and a girlfriend. The last one seems to take up most of my time. So you can probably understand why most of my free time seems to disappear so quickly. The weekends and evenings are spent maintaining my two bikes and servicing my girlfriend. Any other spare time is spent on myself.

So why this update now? Well, I've just returned from an amazing holiday in Montana, USA, visiting the all wise and knowing Justin. And the girlfriend has gone home for the next two weeks. Hence I'm currently free and relaxed, although I don't expect this to last for long. Hopefully, I'll have time to write a couple of posts on my recent holiday, my vehicles, my current plans and future hopes. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Buddhist_philosopher said...

Hey hey, great to see the blog alive again! It was VERY great having you here. My folks were very happy to see you and you're welcome back there any time. All of my lady-friends think you're very cute (not to mention the accent), so you're definitely welcome back in Missoula too!

Just try to drive on the RIGHT side of the road next time :)

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home