Thursday, March 09, 2006

Why blog?

Yes. Exactly. Why blog? I ask myself this question. Is it to show off?To become a narcissist? Is it to impose my views and values on my readers? Or is it for friends to keep in touch with me?
Well, to tell the truth, for me at least, its none of these.

I question and find out more about myself by posting my thoughts. I find out how I think and function. I recall funny situations and remember quaint things. Basically, I stop to smell the "mental" flowers instead of rushing on. It is true. By writing down my daily thoughts, I put myself down on a path of self discovery. If you find my posts interesting, feel free to post your comments, and I'll try to respond. However, I must warn you "Rita Skeeter" types that I'm not here to dish the dirt on people. Don't expect any scandalous facts or rumours to surface. This is a place for light hearted musings on life, people, animals, situations, basically anything under the sun that catches my attention.

So yes, what was the question again?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo.. cognitively post ))

10:31 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Thanks er...anonymous :-) Its amazing people still read this after all these years. I'm sort of on a break at the moment...will get back to writing soon I promise.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home